Obviously, I had to put some sort of liner in those drawers! I decided to use a printed contact paper so that it would be a little more fun. I got it at Target, of course. I lined all of the cabinets and finished up the drawers this week.
Now on to the school things I’ve been working on. I love a bright, cheery classroom, and I wanted to create some products that reflected that. I need to reorganize my math manipulatives for next year, so I made these colorful labels. I also included station numbers and tub numbers to help you set up math stations. I started math stations in my classroom this past year and it was hands down my kids’ favorite time of the day. Plus, it gave me so much more time to differentiate in small groups.
Click any of the pictures to go to my TPT store.
Lastly, I just finished my new number posters for my classroom today. I made two different colors and still can’t decide which I’m going to use in my room. I wanted to create posters that had more than one representation of the number. These posters include the number, number word, base ten blocks, ten frame and tally marks. Let me know what you think!
Have a fabulous week!